My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://frocksandfroufrou.com
and update your bookmarks.

Sunday, February 7, 2010

Frugal February: Someday

Dress: Barkins
Leggings: Big W
Thongs: Big W

I had a few plans for Sunday... The markets to get some supplies for the coming week, a trip to a fabric store to get some supplies for the first Frugal February Remix, eBay posting, laundry, baking...

Well, best laid plans: the most strenuous thing I've done all day is spilling The Sophisticate's excellent coffee all over my lap earlier in the morning.

Never mind.

I hope you all had as restful weekend as I did - see you all tomorrow, when that relaxed look on my face will be well and truly wiped off!

5 comments:

bowsnhearts said...

Hi Lilli, I remember this dress! I still love it!

Loving the glasses on you for some reason!

Ms. B @ Millie Deel said...

What a great dress! Love the print!!

coldlight said...

lovely dress, i'm obsessed with florals at the moment :)

Lenard said...

glad you had such relaxing weekend! :) it's worth everything! believe me: laziness can make us happy ;)
big big hug

Jen said...

You're so cute with the dress paired with your glasses :)