My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://frocksandfroufrou.com
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Frugal February: Lemonade from Lemons

Dress: Torrid
Shoes: Claude a'Alban

Oh dear - definitely having one of those days where I hate everything in my wardrobe. It's danger times for Frugal February! It's after I've spent half an hour trying on outfit after outfit that I find myself most prone to browsing the shops for everything and nothing.

Definitely time for a remix or DIY project!

8 comments:

f. said...

this dress is so lovely!

HayleyS said...

Stay strong Lilly! That dress is fab, so things in your wardrobe can't be that bad :)

Rimajka said...

You're right, girls, this dress rules :) Wonderful!

The Lone Gofio said...

Hang in there doll! That dress (and you in it) is cute as a button!

Jen said...

That dress is adorable! Don't worry, February is almost over! :)

Anonymous said...

I've been following your blog all month and you look great every day! Wish I had your wardrobe and patience!

Heather said...

dude, I have those days ALL the time. Good thing Remixes are so fun!
btw, I love the almost vintagey feel of your lemon dress:)
~Heather
www.comehithergrandma.blogspot.com

bowsnhearts said...

I love this dress...it looks so pretty and vintage!