My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://frocksandfroufrou.com
and update your bookmarks.

Saturday, February 13, 2010

Frugal February: Cool Change

Cardigan: Barkins
Blouse: Sportscraft
Jeans: Sussan
Shoes: Zu

That dousing that we got on Thursday has definitely helped the mercury drop into the comfortable realm of low-to-mid-twenties, and I'm loving the respite and the return to cardigans. (Yay! Cardigans!)

I had actually planned to wear a skirt today, but it was cold and rainy, and I couldn't bear to face the day with bare legs, so it's jeans again.

No frocks, but do you like my frou frou? My lovely gal-pal Fiona gave me this ultra cute brooch for Christmas and I luff it!
Brooch : Made By White

5 comments:

bonfire of my vanity said...

adorable!
http://bellisimama.blogspot.com/

A-C said...

That blouse is beautiful and works so well with the cardigan and brooch.

Chantelle {fat mum slim} said...

Beauty-full. x

Jen said...

Love that top and the brooch :)

Carly Findlay said...

I like the blouse - great colours!