My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://frocksandfroufrou.com
and update your bookmarks.

Saturday, December 19, 2009

Frockapalooza: Day 23 - Monochrome

Dress: Target
Shrug: City Chic
Shoes: Wittner

God how I love this dress.

It's not exactly the most colourful item in my wardrobe, but it photographs beautifully and with the graduated polkadots is wonderfully flattering. Go Target!




16 comments:

j. said...

love this dress too! I bought it (before finding this blog) and just had a photo shoot in it! *love*

bowsnhearts said...

It looks like an entire dress (the shrug and the dress)!!!

Loving the matching shoes too!

emma_williams said...

I think that's in my Top 3 Lilli Outfits Of All time.

Trinity Lea said...

LOVE the dress!! AND the SHOES!!!

Liz OT said...

Full-on perfection.

Anonymous said...

That dress is truly out of this world, omg! xx

Just Zed said...

"I think that's in my Top 3 Lilli Outfits Of All time."

I totally agree!

suze2000 said...

I went to Target hoping to find this dress and didn't. Woe! Looks great on you though. :)

Fiona said...

This dress looks so fantastic on you, I was horribly heartbroken when I tried it on and still looked like myself. :( (I didn't buy it, by the way!)

Fiona said...

This dress looks so fantastic on you, I was horribly heartbroken when I tried it on and still looked like myself. :( (I didn't buy it, by the way!)

Unknown said...

Thanks everyone :)! It's one of my favourites, too.

Cass said...

Why can I never find dresses like this at Target

abbenormal said...

Wow, this is so cute. What kind of magical Target stores do you have in Australia? The ones in Texas do not contain this sort of adorableness.

Unknown said...

Nice day and very good celebrations too... Happy b'day and make a very prosperous new year... Thanks..

r4i칩

Lenard said...

yeah!!!! I'm on my knees, girl! you are absolutely stunning!!!

TheThingsIdTellYou said...

I think I'm falling in love with your blog.

This outfit is gorgeous.