My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://frocksandfroufrou.com
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Pinky and the Brain



Dress: Igigi
Belt: Portmans
Shoes: Zensu

Yay! Trivia Night tonight!

It's one of the highlights of my week, Trivia Night; I try to go every Tuesday for a giggle with a troupe of much-smarter people (the kind of people that can actually answer the questions, instead of just thinking of stupid alternative possibilities) including The Sophisticate, my Scrumptious Housemates and fellow blogger Fiona's also Scrumptious other half, Chris.

I hope everyone had a lovely Easter Weekend - I'm feeling very refreshed after a Whole Four Days Off.


11 comments:

Sarah said...

Love that dress on you! The shape and colour are divine.
http://thepaleandpallorprincess.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

you look so beautiful. the dress fit and color is amazing. good luck at trivia night!

Magatha-May said...

That dress is the most amazing piece of clothing on you - you look fabulous!

Fiona said...

And I hear you came second, too! Go team!

That dress always blows me away.

Raquiiba Bolton-Dawes said...

I found you by accident. Looking for a similar monsoon dress to what I am wearing today! YOU ARE FABULOUS!!!!!!

Please follow me at

http://deborahestelle.blogspot.com/

Jen said...

I love that dress! That color is beautiful! :)

Em said...

Sigh, my trivia night was on Mondays at the Shakespeare in Surry Hills - Sydney. One of the things I still miss now I live in London.

Love the outfit, great colour. x.

Taylor said...

This is such a great dress for you - great color, great shape, great draping. Looks fantastic!

Lenard said...

WOW! pink is the new black ;) at least for me ;)
the spring came and ... went ;) so all I wear now is sweaters and hats, again. *sigh*
as for last weekend: flu :P with running nose, that is pretty much the colour of your dress right now ;)
you look stunning! absolutely stunning!
no hugz this time! I'm a bit toxic ;P

Jules said...

I loooove that dress on you. I am really into pink all of a sudden for some reason. The color and style look great on you.

http://boomboompow-plus.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

Love that dress! You look great!