My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://frocksandfroufrou.com
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, January 26, 2009

Iz not fashin

Ok, ok, ok. It's not exactly fashion-related, and I promise I've got an outfit or two to blog about tomorrow and into the week, but a very dear friend visited this weekend and with his super-swanky camera managed to snap this pic of Suki:

It's just crying out for a Lolcat caption: any suggestions?

6 comments:

Daisy said...

Ha - so cute!

I suggest either:

"Teh tail is teh best part" or

"Halp! Teh birdie's got my tongue!"

Anonymous said...

"Dis canary pop were delishus!"

(That was Chris's suggestion; I have none. It is ripe for the lulz, however!)

Anonymous said...

Iz the last of Big Bird.
U r nxt.

Unknown said...

ROFL! Thanks girls, I love 'em!

Anonymous said...

The thother that thuck the thuper glue on the buthie hath a loth thoo anther for!

She is sooooooo cute!

Unknown said...

"dint see me commin dis time did yu tweetie?"